Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Thoughts- Truly Me Winter Releases

Do you like the new Truly Me items? They were added on American Girl's website August 27th. Tonight, I will be sharing my thoughts about all the new things.

1. Movie Popcorn Machine $48

ADORABLE! I love it, but it would be better if it was taller. Still, this is super cute! Its nice that AG made 2 drinks and popcorn bags.


2. Comfy Couch $68

I don't really care for this. It looks really flimsy and unstable to me. The pillows are cute though. :) I think its a little expensive.

3. Music and Movies Entertainment Set $85

Wow, this is really cool! A TV, along with a bunch of accessories, for just $85? Amazing! This is the same price as Maryellen's TV, but it looks like it comes with more stuff.


4. Cool Coral Outfit for Dolls $28

Hmmm, this is nice but for some reason I don't really like it. I think the sweater is cute though. :)

5. 2-in-1 Gymnastics Outfit $30

I don't like this at all. It's sort of cute, but I think it looks really old.

6. Rhythmic Gymnastics Outfit $34 

I would get this if I didn't have McKenna's set. The doll modeling this is very pretty. She looks great in it! 

7. Sparkle Spotlight Outfit $34

Another one of my dislikes. The pieces would be pretty in other outfits, though

You save $5 dollars when you order this outfit with any Truly Me instrument! This offer ends November 5th.

8. Joyful Jewels Outfit $36

I think this outfit is... well... I really don't know. The shoes are too similar to Maryellen's and it looks really cheap.

9. Holiday Accessories for Dolls

I only like the shrug in this. I don't have anything else to say about it.

10. Gorgeous Gold Outfit $36

At first, didn't like this at all. But now, it's really starting to grow on me. :) Ok, ok, I love it!

11. Gorgeous Gold Outfit for Girls $68

 This dress is extremely short, but I love all the tulle!

12. Joyful Jewels Outfit for Girls $68

This is alright. I don't think I'll be getting it.


13. Christmas Scene $12

This is really cute! It would be great for taking pictures or making your dolls have Christmas parties.

14. Playful Polar Bear Pajamas for Dolls $24

I absolutely LOVE these pj's! My dolls haven't had any new pajamas since 2 years ago, it would be perfect! I think $24 is a reasonable price.

15. Playful Polar Bear Pajamas for Girls $40

I might get this to match my dolls. :)

16. Knit Booties for Girls $24 

These look warm and comfy. I like the fuzzy fur around the top. 

17. Warm Winter Outfit $30

The shirt is a little unusual, overall, I like it! I think the accessories should come with this for $30. 

18. Warm Winter Accessories $24

  Cute, but for $24? That's a lot for just 3 items. 

19. Starry Garment Bag for Dolls $18

I really don't need this, so I'm not going to get it.

20. Accessories Case $48
Ooh, I like it! But I don't need this either. :)

21. Doodle Duffel Bag for Girls $54

This is ok. It's really expensive. 

22. Starry Duffel Bag for Girls $54

I wish the design on this bag was a little better. I can barely see the stars and doodles.

23. Zip Pouch for Girls $16

I like this! The design is very cute!

24. Dreamy Sleeping Bag for Girls $100

This costs so much! I definitely won't be getting it.



What do you think? Will you be buying anything from the luggage line? :)


-American Girl Doll Crafter

















2 comments:

  1. may i use some of your pictures for my blog?
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use my pictures, but please don't use my text. Would you put a link to my blog in the post? :) I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)