Tuesday, September 1, 2015

American Girl Beforever Short Fim Project- Time to Vote!

I'm sure you all know that American Girl was having a beforever short film project about Maryellen and Julie. About a week ago, you could send in your audition video. They would choose 10 winners, 5 for Julie and 5 for Maryellen. My sisters and I all auditioned for Maryellen. :) So, now they have the winners and it's time to vote! You get to watch the girls' videos and vote on the one you think does the best.



Here's the Link: https://tongal.com/AmericanGirlVoting

My sisters and I voted for Harlie Galloway as Maryellen. We think she's a natural and has the excitement and brightness like Maryellen. We voted for Millie Rayford as Julie. I think she really expressed her self and did a great job. Who do you want to win? :D


-American Girl Doll Crafter

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY hope you guys win!!!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
  2. The contest is over, but you can vote on the finalists. They have already chosen the winners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)