Monday, August 31, 2015

My New Maryellen Drawing!

On the 27th, I drew this picture of Maryellen and colored it. Originally, I was going to keep it, but I changed my mind and decided to give it to my mom as a thank-you card for getting us Maryellen. :)

I think she's cute! I like drawing Maryellen because she's such a unique character. Her bangs and eye color really make her stand out. Maryellen's dress is also something challenging and fun to draw. I've messed up many drawings because I couldn't get the dress pattern right, but I'm now doing better. :)
Another thing I want to work on about Maryellen and my other drawings is to make them look realistic. I have a hard time doing that. :)

Who is your favorite Beforever character to draw?



-American Girl Doll Crafter

5 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)