Wednesday, September 2, 2015

American Girl Stop motion with Z!

Hi everyone, guess what! My great friend, American Girl Doll Artist, just found out that American Girl is making Stop motion movies on their YouTube channel! The videos will be about a doll named Z who does Vlogging. ( I think that means video logging.)



Meet Z! Isn't she cute? I love her!


The room she's in is adorable! I love the drink. I wonder if Z likes photography. She's wearing a camera shirt and there's a camera in the right corner of the photo. :) This is going to be so cool! There's a bigger video coming tomorrow, so I'll try to keep you all updated on that. If you want to watch the sneak peak, here's the link


-American Girl Doll Crafter


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for tomorrow either! I want to sometime add an Asian doll to my collection, preferably TM #64. But then I'd have to draw a new drawing of all my dolls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to see Z's video! I'm sure your new drawing would look amazing if you got a new doll! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)