Saturday, August 15, 2015

Craft- How to make a Doll Purse

Your doll will need something to hold all her cute retro items, so let's make her a purse!

Materials:

  • 1 small sock
  • Yarn or String
  • Fabric markers, buttons, jewels, 
  • Hot glue gun
  • Scissors 

1. Cut off the end of your sock.

2. Cut a small hole on both sides of your sock.

3. Slip your yarn through the insides of the holes. Then tie a knot

4. Hot glue the knot in place.



5. Draw and decorate your purse however you like!




My sisters and I loved this craft so much! We made ALOT of purses for our dolls. DollBaker24 made  the first three. DollPandaLover made the rainbow one, the stripe one, and the one with dots all over it, and I made the purple purse, the Grace purse, and the poodle purse. 


Don't forget to send in photos if make any of the MM crafts! :)


-American Girl a Doll Crafter

P.S. I've reached 3,000 page views! I can't believe it and I'm so excited. Thank you to everyone who visits my blog! 






3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)