Sunday, August 16, 2015

New OG Dolls!

Our Generation has some new dolls! Some are on their website, and others are on Target.com. The dolls on target aren't avalible yet.

Jamie



Jackie
I love her! She's so cute.

Kamryn


Violet Anna

Abril

Portia

Phoebe 


Anya

Aura


Audra
All the Jewelry dolls names start with A. Maybe they're triplets? :)


Harper




Aria
I don't really like Aria. Her hair is a little funny.



Hope



OG Fashion Doll
This doll doesn't have a name. I like her and I would make her Kaya's sister, Speaking Rain.


April




Those are all the new dolls so far! Most of them are pretty cute. OG may have more coming out and if so, I'll add the photos and the name of the dolls. OG also has new items. Check it out on their website!


-American Girl Doll Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I don't care for OG dolls, but I must admit, Abril is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I have never really wanted an OG doll, but I really like Jackie! I would probably rename her Daisy. Abril is really cute!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)