Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sneak Peek- Maryellen's Living Room Set

AG has given us another sneak peek! It seems to be that Maryellen's TV and Living Room Table are called her Living Room Set. Maybe they will be sold together!
I'm clearing out the left side of my dollhouse so I can make Maryellen her own little space. Lanie will still have her side. I do have one idea for my dolls that can't sleep in the dollhouse. I'm going to make them a room out of a large cardboard box. I'll cover it will paper and make it look it cute! What do think? Should I do it? I need help deciding! 


-American Girl Doll Crafter

9 comments:

  1. Do you think you are going to get a bed for Maryellen ? I think that sounds like a good idea! What dolls are staying in the dollhouse and which dolls a going to live in the card board box? -AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Maryellen's bed is her couch! ;) I'll probably leave the Dreamy Daybed in there for her but I'll make new covers. Kit, Ruthie, and Kaya might get their own room since they are historical dolls.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good! Are you going to make the blankets yourself or are you going to buy them?-AgMusician

      Delete
    3. Cool how are you going yo do that?-AgMusician

      Delete
    4. I am hoping to get a sewing machine but until then, I have to hand sew everything.

      Delete
    5. Okay. What colors are you going to get for her? How long does it take to sew by hand? -AgMusician

      Delete
    6. I want to get fabrics that match the clolors of her couch. Hmmm.... I've only sewed dresses, and I've finished most of them in a day.

      Delete
  2. I think you should do the cardboard box house for you dolls! You could make it historical looking if historical dolls are going to live in it:)-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)