Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Big Pet Mess - Part 2

Today, I finally had time to get Part 2 posted! Sorry it took so long. :) I've been really busy.

If you haven't read Part 1, or if you forgot what happened, click HERE.


                                                                             ***


Sugar and Lulu began to walk around, looking for something to do.
Suddenly, Sugar squealed. "It's perfect! Let's go see what that box is."


Lulu and Sugar pushed the chair with all their might! They aren't very strong....


Some how, they managed to get the chair to stand up.


"Whoa, what is it?", asked Lulu in amazement.

"Let me read it....Hmmm, it's called Isabelle!", she replied happily.


"Help me put on some Isabelle, Sugar! I want to be glamorous!" 

"Ok, hold still please...."

Sugar grabbed a brush and dabbed it in makeup. Then, she started to make Lulu look "lovely",or at least that was what she thought....



"A little bit of  this...."


"And that...."


"Alright, you're done, darling!"

Lulu turned to the mirror on the makeup box.



"You..... YOU MADE ME GLAMOROUS! Sugar, you are absolutely great at putting on Isabelle!", shouted Lulu. "Now, I'll do you."



"Good, good, I'll add some of this...."


"And do a little bit of that..."


"Done, Sugar!", exclaimed Lulu.

Sugar's hair was tangled in rubber bands, and her makeup, or should I say Isabelle, was smeared all over her face!

"Ooh, la la! I look simply gorgeous!"



On the other side of the kitchen, BonBon and Pepper were making a terrible mess!


Pepper was digging through the freezer...




While BonBon was baking, well, we don't really know what she was baking.


"This should be done in.... 1 hour! Yes!"


Lulu ran upstairs and returned wearing Maryellen's sunglasses. 

"Look!", she said, showing off her new find.


"I want one!", cried Sugar. She dashed upstairs and found Kit's old baseball hat. 

"Now, my outfit is per-"


All the pets stopped. Someone knocked on the door.... 


What will happen next? If you like the story so far, please tell me. I might do more stories in the future. :)



-American Girl Doll Crafter





8 comments:

  1. Our Tutus would just LOVE to join Lulu and Sugar! They love makeup too! I can't wait to read the rest of the story. :)
    - American Girl Doll Artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell your Tutus that we would love for them to come and join us sometime!

      - Sugar and Lulu <3

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the story so far. I can't wait to read the rest!! The "Isabelle" looks good on lulu and sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny! :) It's hilarious that the the animals are "putting on Isabelle". LOL!
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your story!!!!:)-Agducklover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)