Monday, October 5, 2015

Review - Grace's Travel Keepsake Case

Earlier this week, we stopped by Michael's craft store to get some clay and something for our vacation. My mom let us all pick out something, so I chose this adorable Grace Travel Case! It's time for a review!


I think it cost $20? Sorry, I don't remember...


This is the design on the front of the case. So cute! The hearts are perfect.


Back of the case.


The top has a black handle and some kind of thing that closes it. 


Inside, it comes with quite a few things!


This case has a lot of room in it! You could use it to pack doll clothes and accessories. It can easily hold 3 or more outfits along with accessories and shoes.


So many cute stickers!


Included is 4 sticker sheets, passport book pages, 1 envelope.


The 2 sticker sheets are very cute! There are even some for your dolls travel case.


A passport is included, but you have to put it together. 


A doll size travel case! It's perfect if you want your doll to match.


Grace has plenty of room for her clothes and shoes!




Overall, it's a very nice travel case. The colors and design are great and it comes with a lot of things!
I rate this 4 out of 5 stars!



-American Girl Doll Crafter



4 comments:

  1. Great review! I'm having a giveaway! Be sure to check it out! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)