Friday, August 28, 2015

My New Clay Doll Food

Lately, I've been making sculpey clay food for my dolls. I really enjoy it! So far I have made 3 pancakes, 2 slices of bacon, 2 crossiants, 1 egg, 10 blueberries,  1 donut, and 4 chocolate bars. Now, I have a few more things to add to my collection of clay food! Let's take a look...



This is my clay candy. Sadly, the orange lollipop broke when I was playing with it. :(  I made a swirly lollipop, 7 licorice sticks, 1 pink Popsicle, and a bag of doll M and M's. This is probably my favorite batch of food so far! Do you like them? What do you think I should make next? :)





-American Girl Doll Crafter 







3 comments:

  1. Those look neat! I'm sure your dolls will like them. Sorry about the orange lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to try to fix the orange lollipop today if I can. ;)

      Delete
    2. Those are so so cute!!! I love the pink Popsicle!-AgMusician

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)