Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Dollhouse- Maryellen's New Room

Hi everyone! I need your help. The dolls and I have been getting the house ready for Maryellen, but we still can't decide what to do. Here's what we have so far...




DollPandaLover let me borrow some old OG bedding in return for the Dreamy Daybed Bedding. I think it looks really retro, do you? 


Maryellen gets 1 and half wall for herself. The problem is, we can't think of any decorations. 
If you have any suggestions, we'd really appreciate it.


I'm thinking about moving 1 chair and the mini table around so Maryellen has room for her things. What do you think I should do? She's going to be here soon, so we need to hurry and finish this! ;)


-American Girl Doll Crafter


2 comments:

  1. I love you bedding!! I have that bedding for Grace! I can't wait to see what you do for Maryellen!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)