Saturday, August 1, 2015

Mary Ellen Month- Week 1


I'm so excited about Maryellen Month! Are you? The first week begins on Monday. It's theme is...

                                                 Homes and Diners!

Do you like my MM photo? I made it! :)
This week we'll be making crafts and doing fun things about a 50's home and diner.
If you want to post my MM photo on your blog, it's totally fine. Just post a link to my blog if you do.
Don't forget to send in photos of what you learned or crafted during Maryellen Month!


-American Girl Doll Crafter



4 comments:

  1. Wow you did a great job on your MM photo!! I can't wait to see wait the crafts are!!! -agMusician

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture you made. The colors match Maryellen's color scheme nicely! I can't wait to see your crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)