Monday, August 3, 2015

AG BIG sale!

Hey everyone! I just heard from another blog (small dolls in a big world) that AG is having a really BIG sale! You should check it out! If you want any truly me items, now would be good time to grab them. Here is the link to her post on the sale.  http://smalldollsinabigworld.com/american-girl-sales/american-girl-caroline-truly-me-and-bitty-baby-sale-8315/

Thanks for letting us know about this Agdollartist!



-American Girl Doll Crafter

P.S. The first MM post is coming later today! I am working on it, so stay tuned! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow all the stuff Ag is selling is very good stuff! Why do you think AG is selling some of Isabelle's things?-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I think that some parts of Isabelle's mix and match collection didn't sell well, or AG might have made too many of Isabelle's items.

      Delete
    2. I agree. They are also trying to get rid of My American Girl items. Thanks for reposting my post!

      Delete
    3. Okay thanks. You would think they would try to sell them sooner than in August. I have have say I was very surprised to see some of Isabelle's things in the sell or even almost all of the Bitty Baby things.-AgMusician

      Delete
    4. Me too. I thought all of Isabelle's items would be gone, but I guess not! :)

      Delete
    5. I don't think she was very popular.... Many people said that her clothes didn't look like something they would wear, and I think so too. I think a lot more people like Grace because she has pink and blue in her collection, not just pink and purple. More girls like baking and traveling than ballet, I think. I sure do!

      Delete
    6. Yes that is very true. She probably didn't sell well. I didn't really like any of her clothes. I like some of her pieces. I think they needed to give her some actual clothes not only dance clothes. I love to bake and travel more than I like ballet.-AgMusician

      Delete
    7. I bet they are going to retire Rebecca next. A lot of Rebecca's big things she has are for sale. -AgMusician

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)