Monday, August 10, 2015

Craft- How to make Doll French Fries

I'm sorry, I was supposed to post this on Saturday, but I just got home from my vacation. ;) Im still going to post it, even though it's fashion week! Let's make some doll french fries!

Materials:

  • Yellow pipe cleaners
  • White card stock
  • Scissors
  • Ruler
  • Tape
  • Red marker


1. Cut a 5 by 1 1/2 inch strip of paper. This will be the fry box.

2. Fold both side so they meet equally in the middle.

3.  Then, fold about a 1/2 inch more so it has a 3D look.

4. Get your scissors and cut off half of the front of the fry box. Don't cut the sides; just to the first fold.

5. Tape the front together.

6. Cut out a small piece of card stock that will fit under your box. Tape it on.

7. To make fries, cut 1 1/2 inch strips of pipe cleaners. Put your fries in the box.
Then, decorate the box however you like!


This is my favorite retro diner food craft. What was yours?


-American Girl Doll Crafter




1 comment:

  1. I think I like the fries or the cheese burger best! But they are all so cute!! I can't wait to see what you have for fashion week and what crafts you have! -AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)