Monday, August 10, 2015

At the Lake

On Friday, my family went to visit my grandparents at their Lake house! It was fun, and our dolls got to play with our cousin's doll, Saige. Here is their adventure...

After a long ride, the dolls met in the bedroom to greet each other.

This is Saige, my cousin's doll!


First, the girls walked down to the dock so they could see the water.

Hmmm... This is confusing. I didn't edit the photo. :/ I don't know how it got like this. Do you like it? 


Next, they sat on the red boat. We use it to pull tubes.

The dolls favorite thing (my favorite too!) was the Hotdog tube! It was so fun to ride!

Lanie, Grace, Annie and Saige enjoy a short nap on the moss. It was as soft as a pillow.

It was a great weekend at the Lake! 



I enjoyed playing with my cousin and it was nice seeing my grandparents. Lanie already wants to go back! 

-American Girl Doll Crafter





Bonus Photo!



This is a house I built for Doll Panda Lover's stuffed animal panda, Poe. I love to make these for her! My sisters and my cousin helped decorate it. Lanie could almost fit inside. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love your photos!! I am glad you have fun on your grandparents lake house!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)