Friday, July 24, 2015

Millie's Picnic Breakfast

"Ahhh!" , said Millie, taking a gulp of fresh air. This morning she was having a breakfast picnic.


"This looks like a good place to eat. I'll spread the blanket here." 




Millie started to pull out her food. "Mom packed me... A banana, ... A muffin, and some eggs. Yummy!". 


Millie was about to indulge in her scrumptious food, but she stopped, remembering something.
"Dear God, Thank you for a beautiful day. I'm grateful that I can have a breakfast picnic! Bless this food, Amen."


First, she ate her banana.


Then, she drank some water..


 After that, Millie finished up her muffin and eggs. 
"Well, I should probably go. The girls will be wondering where I am. I wonder if they've had breakfast  yet?" 


She packed up her stuff  started towards home. Millie had great time, and she really enjoyed her picnic!





I hope you liked this mini story! I love the last photo. 



-American Girl Doll Crafter


P.S. I'm going to try to have the first part of Breakfast Battles up by Monday. We're having problems loading the photos. :)



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)