Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lanie's Doll House Tour



Hi everyone! Today, I am going to give you a tour of my dollhouse. Lanie is going to help me. My amazing grandpa built it for me and I recieved it on Christmas last year.




Hello! I'm Lanie, and I am going to give you a tour of my home


This is our kitchen table. Millie is enjoying enjoying a sweet snack!


This is our kitchen. Grace likes to call it "her" kitchen, but it really belongs to everybody.


Kaya is in our schoolroom. All of my doll sisters are homeschooled. It's really fun!
What are you drawing, Kaya?
"It's a puppy. Do you like it?"
Yes, kaya. It's very pretty!
Next is the second floor of our beautiful house. This is a bed. It looks like McKenna is taking a nap. We better not disturb her. :)


Kit is sitting in the gray chair. 
"Hi! I'm playing with Grace!"


Isabelle is sitting in our white chair. 
"Hello! I just finished reading the latest issue of Doll Friends! It's a great magazine!"


This is our mini table. It holds all of our toys, snacks, and books.

And finally, we have my beautiful bed! I'm the only doll who is allowed to sleep in this bed because it is mine. Mom won't let any of my sisters sleep in it. 


Well, that's our house! I hope you enjoyed my tour!





Lanie did a great job, don't you think? 
All of the dolls love their pretty home!



-American Girl Doll Crafter

P.S. Check back tomorrow for a doll craft!





3 comments:

  1. I really would like a dollhouse... we just don't have the space! :) Yours is super cool though. It's kind of funny we have some of the same dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is sort of funny.... We both have Kaya, Isabelle, and Grace. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your doll house it is so pretty!! -EmC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)