Thursday, October 8, 2015

American Girl and Fashion Angels - New Products!

Earlier this year, American Girl partnered with Fashion Angels  to make new craft products. Now, they are available online!


These are just a few of the new craft sets at Fashion Angels. I saw a few more at Kohl's. Do you like any of the new craft sets? There's one I really like. :) Can you guess which one is my favorite?



If you said the Beforever Design Book, you are correct! I love fashion, art and American Girl, and now, they are all combined in this amazing book! :) It would be fun to design clothes for the Beforever characters.




-American Girl Doll Crafter


P.S. Lanie and I just got home from our vacation last night. I will try to post the story about it as soon as I can! 


5 comments:

  1. That's neat! I really like the Fashion sketchbook too. :)
    - American Girl Doll Artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fashion book! Maybe I could buy it. I wish Maryellen was in the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm sad she's not in there. :(

      Delete
    2. I know, that's strange. I noticed that as well. Did they come out with the book before Maryellen?
      - American Girl Doll Artist

      Delete
  3. Yes, but I'm very confused why she isn't in there. AG partnered with Fashion Angels in February, 6 months before Maryellen's debut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)