Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Maryellen Coloring Pages- Peppermint Pursuits

Have you heard of the etsy shop called Peppermint Pursuits? It's owned by my friend American Girl Doll Artist at Small Dolls in a Big World. It's a very cute shop! They sell things like American Girl coloring pages, doll food, and more! In fact, I have a few of her Maryellen coloring pages. They come at a reasonable price and I think they're worth the money. :) Take a look at her Maryellen Seaside Diner coloring page!

I colored this one. It was so much fun! DollBaker24 and DollPandaLover colored one too.

By DollPandaLover ;)

By DollBaker24 :)

I also have this coloring page of Maryellen. :) 


I'm considering buying her newest Beforever coloring page set. It looks really amazing! 

If you would like to check out out her shop, here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeppermintPursuits?ref=l2-shopheader-name



-American Girl Doll Crafter




3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)