Wednesday, September 30, 2015

In Store Report - My Life As...

My Walmart has some new My Life As... items! Take a look.


Halloween costumes have arrived. My family doesn't do Halloween, but these would be cute if my dolls wanted to have a costume party or a play!

So cute! I love this one.

Umm, ok! I never thought that a doll would be Wonder Woman... :)

If you don't want to spend a lot on a doll poodle skirt, try this! It doesn't have a poodle, but it's still really retro!



A hairstyle highlight set.

The new Outdoors Doll! Her hair is a little funny...

Even thought she isn't new, I had to show her again! I love this doll, maybe because she reminds me of Grace and Sylvie. :)

This is a spa set. It's very cheap and way better than paying $100 for AG's spa chair.

Your doll might need a locker for school! This is adorable, don't you think?




-American Girl Doll Crafter

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the baker doll and the spa set. They are both really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)