Sunday, September 13, 2015

Her Sunday Best - A Maryellen Phototshoot

Hi everyone! Today was Sunday, so Maryellen found a beautiful purple dress to wear to church. She enjoyed the service, and it was especially fun because Maryellen has never been to church before! Afterwards, she demaded that we do a Phototshoot of her in the pretty purple dress.

Mom, you demaded that I do a Phototshoot in the pretty purple dress. I wanted to go play with Kaya!

Uh, well... You just looked so pretty and I couldn't help it!

We hope you enjoy!




The two above are my favorites!





Look at all those lovely curls!









Did you like the Phototshoot? I haven't made one in while, so I thought today would be perfect! :)






-American Girl Doll Crafter







6 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! Where did you get it? Maryellen is so pretty :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The dress is an old Our Generation outfit called "Party Whirl". I'm not sure if it's still available in stores, but you might be able to find it online. We bought it from Target. :)

      Delete
  2. I love her dress it is so pretty! Maryellen looks very very pretty in it!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think her red hair makes the dress stand out. :)

      Delete
  3. Maryellen looks so pretty in that purple dress! Nice pictures! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)