Monday, September 21, 2015

For Goodness Save! - Grace's Bistro Set

Guess what? American Girl is having two days of a mini sale called For Goodness Save! Today's deal is Grace's Bistro Set, only $51! There's also free shipping! Tommorrow there will be a different deal.



I don't think I'll be getting the Bistro Set, but I might get tommorrow's save.

Thank you American Girl Doll Artist for letting us know about this! (http://smalldollsinabigworld.com/uncategorized/for-goodness-save/)


-American Girl Doll Crafter

7 comments:

  1. Do you think you are going to get it?-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I might get tommorrow's deal. :)

      Delete
    2. Yea. What do you think it is?-AgMusician

      Delete
    3. I'm hoping that it will be her pastry cart, but since they had a furniture set today, I'm guessing it will be an outfit. Maybe her sightseeing one?

      Delete
    4. I think it might be her baking things, BonBon, one of her outfits .-AgMusician

      Delete
  2. We waited too late to order it: It was sold out by the time we got on to buy it. But I had put it in the shopping cart, and it let us check out. We aren't sure if it went through, but we hope it does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get it! The bistro set is really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)