Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maryellen's Game Pages

She's here!!! Who's excited? Me! I can't post My Thoughts on Maryellen's collection or the new Truly Me items until after school because it's so big. But I did have time to make a post on her game pages. :)


I love the background color on her page. It's pretty!

Maryellen has her own game called Maryellen's Seaside Diner Hop! It's fun, but I prefer Grace's Bakery Cart game.

Maryellen's Activities

You can host your own 50's Sock Hop using the directions and printable party decorations!


Maryellen also has her own e-card but I haven't viewed it yet. ;)



Well, what do you think? I love her! Come back this afternoon for my thoughts on her collection!


-American Girl Doll Crafter


P.S. I'm REALLY excited! Can you guess why? :D

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hmmm... Maybe.... Maybe not. :) Check back later today to find out!

      Delete
    2. I think I know are you getting her?-AgMusician

      Delete
    3. Well, I really want her... She's so pretty! Check back later to find out!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)