Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Inner Star U Book Cover

Hi everyone! In school today, I had to write and design a book cover for one of my favoirte books. Can you guess what I chose? It's an Innerstar U book called Dive Right In! I loved this story and it was my first ISU book. I also wanted to choose this book so I could draw ISU pictures. My friend, American Girl Doll Artist, suggested that you should try to draw girls out of the books. (If you want to see her awesome Inner Star U drawings, click the link. http://smalldollsinabigworld.com/innerstar-university/my-innerstaru-artwork-part-1/) So, let's take a look at my book cover!

Yes, I know. Megan (the girl on the left) does look a little funny. ;) I think I drew her face to big.
But it's only my first picture. I'm hoping to have it colored by either tomorrow or Thursday. I'll keep you updated!


-American Girl Doll Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)