Tuesday, August 25, 2015

GOTY 2016 Book Titles

GOTY 2016's book titles are on Amazon. They are avalible for pre-order. Here are the titles...

GOTY Leads the Way

GOTY and Camilla

GOTY Dives in

 These are the descriptions for the 3 book boxed set and GOTY and Camilla


So, she probably has something to do with Brazillian Beaches. 

Here is my guess

1. She loves to swim.

2. She goes to Brazil on vacation and visits beaches and a rainforest. 

3. She's very adventurous.

4. She might see the Olympics.

5. The stray kitten will be her pet.

Remember, this is just MY guess. American Girl hasn't confirmed any of this to the public yet. We'll keep you updated on GOTY 2016!

-American Girl Doll Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Oh! The Olympics! I totally forgot about that! Now Brazil makes more sense!
    - American Girl Doll Artist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes, the Olympics! That was the first thing I thought about when I heard GOTY 2016 was going to Brazil. I just wish she wasn't traveling somewhere big like Grace. It seems too similar. I

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)