Monday, August 17, 2015

DollBaker24's Drawings

My sister, DollBaker24, has been working on her doll artwork lately. She practiced a lot and look how good her drawings are!

I LOVE this one! She's so cute!


DollBaker24 is really good at drawing details on shirts. I can never get Grace's shirt right. ;)





Don't these look amazing? Great job, DollBaker24!


-American Girl Doll Crafter


P.S. Coming Soon! A collection of my Truly Me artwork.
My sisters dolls will be added to the Meet the Dolls section!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Keep up the good work DollBaker24! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are amazing!!!-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are your sisters dolls going to be posted?-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we don't have the photos quite yet, but we're hoping to work on it soon! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)