Saturday, August 8, 2015

Craft- How to make a doll Milkshake

The Milkshake craft won the most votes! So today we will be making one.


Materials:
  • Tape
  • 1 cotton ball
  • 2 Pom poms
  • Modge Podge
  • Puff Paint
  • 1 small cup
  • Hot glue gun (not shown)


1. Start with your Pom Pom. Put a piece of tape on the bottom. Then stuff it down in the cup.


2. Put another peice of tape on top of the first Pom Pom. You'll need it for later.

3. Next, glue a Pom Pom on the bottom of the cotton ball.

4.  Stick the Pom Pom in the cup.

5. Paint Modge Podge on the cotton ball.

6. Make a zig zag design on the milkshake.

And you're done! It's adorable and one of the cutest things I've ever made!


-American Girl Doll Crafter


Guess what? I've reached over 2,000 page views thanks to you!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations about your page views! I love the milkshake. It's adorable!
    - American Girl Doll Artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering can we do the burger next?-AgMusician

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I can't wait to see how to make it!!!-AgMusician

      Delete
  3. That's so cute! How long have you had your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it on July 20th, so I really haven't even had it for a month! :)

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag http://agatticgirls.blogspot.com/2015/08/grateful-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)