Thursday, July 23, 2015

My First Post

This is my first post. It may take me a little while to get everything set up, but I'm excited to start posting!

I started this doll blog because I love my dolls, and I love to make stuff for them! I enjoy playing dolls with my sisters, and we always go on fun adventures together! :)

What kind of posts will I do?

1. Doll photo of the month
Each month, I will have a different photo of a doll. People can use the photo as a wallpaper or they can post it on their blog. But they have to tell where they got it from - my blog!

2. Crafts
I will post crafts on my blog. There will be 1-3 crafts a week depending on what I make.

3. Photo shoots
I will take different dolls on photo shoots.

4. Reviews
I will do reviews on my doll stuff, American Girl, and Our Generation.

5. Giveaways
I will do giveaways on homemade and store bought items. If you're under 18, you must have a parent's permission to enter.

6. Stories
I will have stories on dolls and stories on doll pets.

7. News
I will do my best to provide info about doll items - new clothes, new furniture, new dolls, etc.

8. Artwork
I will post my doll artwork and drawings. Fans are allowed to send in their artwork, but there is no guarantee that it will be posted. If the drawing fits the artwork guidelines, it will be posted.
Artwork Guidelines:

  1. Your picture must be about dolls or doll related things. 
  2. Your picture must be drawn by you. If I find it on the internet or another doll blog, I will remove it from my blog. 
  3. Have fun and be creative! :) 

9. Doll interviews
After something new happens in the doll world, we will get the doll's opinions of it!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! You have your blog set up! Can't wait to see all of your posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope you have as much fun posting as I have. I can't wait to see more of your posts!
    - American Girl Doll Artist
    P.S. Great idea with the doll artwork. ;) Just please don't copy my coloring page idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see what you have to post!!! I love you blog!! :) - EmC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! I am really enjoying my new blog and I hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)