Saturday, July 25, 2015

Lanie in the Evening- A Photo shoot

 This is my very first photo shoot! I hope you like it! It's called Lanie in the Evening.









Lanie had lots of fun, but she fell at the end of the Photo shoot and scraped her face. Thankfully, it doesn't really show. :)

-American Girl Doll Crafter

P.S. The first photo of the month will be posted tonight or early tomorrow. If you don't know what that is, you can read more about it in My First Post. :) There are also photos in the Meet the Dolls Section. Have a good night!



3 comments:

  1. I love your dress!!!! Where did you get it? I am glad Lanie is not hurt :) -EmC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... It's really old, but I think I got it from TJ Maxx. I'm glad Lanie isn't hurt, too! I was in tears when she fell. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks. I am so glad that she is not to badly hurt. Well I am glad you are not in tears!! :)-EmC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments make my day a doll day! :)